Have you ever thought about writing a press release to announce the launch of your new blog?
It’s a great way to “get your blog out there” and helps to officially launch your blog.
Take a look at a few of the latest news releases I found about launching a blog:
- Peachtree City Dentist Connects With Patients Through Facebook and Blog
- Wholesale Discount Sunglasses Redesigns Its Blog And Shares More Tips
- Livelinks Announces the Official Launch of its Blog
- Working Mom Blog Moms Who Wine Celebrates Success
- CBIZ, Inc. Launches New Human Capitalizing Blog, Helps Employers Maximize Top Asset– Their Employees
- New blog tracks ‘best practices in digital journalism’
Notice there is sort of a common theme here? These press releases are all highlighting the benefits that these new blogs will bring to their readers:
- Connect with patients
- Share more tips
- Helps Employers Maximize Top Asset– Their Employees
- tracks ‘best practices in digital journalism’
- a new resource for those looking to improve their odds while dating
- Moms Who Wine (http://momswhowine.wordpress.com/), is not only quenching the thirst of stressed-out moms, but is also offering a respite from hectic family and work life with humorous stories and words of encouragement.
To help get started on your press release I rounded up a few press release templates for you:
- Social Media News Release Template
- Instant Press Release
- Press Release 101 for Mompreneurs: Free Template Included!
- Google Docs Press Release Template
I also complied a list of sites where you can syndicate your press release.
So what would be the headline of your blog’s press release? How will your blog benefit your readers?